Stéphane Leclercq: Direction / Production
Muriel Allart: Project Development / Screenplay / Production
Social & health expertise: addiction, youth, risk behavior, precariousness, sexuality and affectivity, mental health, trauma, immigration, conflict management.
Culture expertise: an organization of independent film festival, concerts, exhibitions, DJ'sets.
Project management expertise: definition of strategic plans, objectives, implementation and evaluation of projects, team management, networking, budgeting, training, counselling.
Audiovisual expertise: script, production, direction, camera, sound, interviews, edition, post-production.
The expertise was developed by working for:
- BELGIUM : Medecins du Monde Belgium, Amnesty International Belgium, Modus Vivendi, Pierre d'Angle, SMES-B, King Baudouin Foundation, Réseau Accueil Familial Enfants Adultes (AFEA).
- SPAIN : Health Department of the Catalan Government, Well-being and Development Association, Energy Control, Independent Film Festival of Barcelona, El Huevo Frito.
- FRANCE : French Association of Risk Reduction (AFR), Fêtez Clairs (city of Paris).
- EUROPE : European Federation of National Organisations working with the Homeless (FEANTSA), European Forum for Urban Security (Efus), BASICS Network, Democraty Cites and Drugs Network, Nightlife Empowerment and Well-being Project, Civil Society Forum on Drugs (European Commission).
- Image: Olivier Vanaschen, Mihnea Popescu, Raphaël Mouton, Nora Guicheney, Norman Solera, Pau Carrasco.
- Motion Design: Nathanaël Van Hoecke
- Post production : Sebastian Luhdo.
- Sound : Luca Rullo, Lionel Rousseau.